Join Our Team
At B Lab, we pride ourselves on creating a positive, inclusive, flexible workplace that allows each employee to flourish. Our team is entrepreneurial, innovative, and enthusiastic about building an inclusive and sustainable economy. B Lab headquarters are in Berwyn, PA, with additional offices in New York, NY; Denver and Boulder, CO; Toronto, ON; and San Francisco, CA.
Current Job Openings at B Lab
Guiding Principles and Culture
The culture at B Lab can best be best summed up by one of our twelve guiding principles: We take the work, not ourselves, seriously. Here are the rest of the principles that help guide how we operate:
- We stand for something, not against anything.
- We embrace uncertainty.
- We ask ourselves tough questions (especially “Why?” And “What’s the objective?”).
- We spend the most time on what is the most important.
- We seek a diversity of perspectives and challenge bias and assumptions.
- We believe the best idea wins and stay open to suggestions and criticisms.
- We take initiatives and risks, fail forward, and seek continuous improvement.
- We are good teammates (nothing is not my job).
- We communicate early, often, and with respect.
- We collaborate actively and celebrate the contributions of others.
- We are accountable for our own and each other’s professional development.
- We take the work, not ourselves, seriously.
Working at B Lab
We take employee engagement and growth seriously at B Lab, where workers enjoy benefits and perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance 403(b) retirement plan
- Paid time off for volunteering and professional development
- Three weeks paid annual vacation
- Family leave policy
- Unlimited sick and personal days
- Weekly work from home days
- Annual staff retreats
- Pet-friendly offices
B Lab believes an equitable and inclusive work environment and a diverse, empowered team are key to achieving our mission. We’re not looking for candidates who are “culture fits.” We’re looking for candidates who can expand our culture, challenge business as usual, and bring their whole selves to work. We strive to provide those candidates with an equitable and accessible recruitment process.
B Lab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, B Lab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process or you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more accessible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job seekers should also check out B Work, the largest impact jobs board, updated daily with new openings at Certified B Corporations.
Have questions we didn’t answer here? Email us at email@example.com.